Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Reflection...

I know I just wrote yesterday, but last night Brad and I celebrated our two year anniversary - the day we met in Memphis. We had a nice dinner at Wildfire, a great restaurant in Mclean where I delightfully ate some swordfish, but brought most of it home for dinner tonight. Then I had him experince Nielsen's frozen custard for the first time and of course we got chocolate. It was glorious. Interesting how after this year we won't really be "celebrating" May 6th anymore since our wedding anniversary will be November 1st. Yes, we'll always remember it (especially since it is the birthday of my grandfather and two sorority sisters), but we'll essentially have a new anniversary. I'm sure he's relieved since my birthday comes just a few days later!

No comments: