Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 2, 2008

Five months to go!!

Wow, June 2nd already, really? This past weekend our friends/floral designer from Philadelphia came down to scope out the church and reception sit efor our wedding. She designed a beatutiful arrangement that will be centerpieces on some of the tables - it is very unique and rustic and modern all at once. No, no one can see pictures except for my mom :). (MOB privileges). It felt great to have Erin here to do some wedding things with me and I also approved our invitation proof so that order will be placed this week too! Whew, there is alot going on! I never mentioned it, but I passed my boater's safety course over memorial Day weekend so I was able to ride the jetskis alone and had a great time doing it. I have pictures of Brad and his mom, but none of me, which is why I haven't posted any. At some point this summer I'll have him be the phtographer so I can see myself on the Magnum PI-like watercraft. Also, the Virginia Clemson Alumni Association has finally received enough applications for CU license plates! Once all 390 applications are submitted to the DMV and approved, I'll be getting a new VA plate with a pas on it!! I knew there was a reason we haven't moved out of Virginia yet. I enoucraged Brad to get a UMD version when we moved in last year, but he got a standard plate instead. Now he really should get one because I'll be supporting my school, so he should be supporting his. But then again, buying four season tickets for football supports UMD way more than a license plate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY 5 months!!!

Bleh, MOB privileges... what about MOH privileges :) JK. Can't wait for all the wedding stuff!