Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time Flies

Yes, I am still getting usd to the concept of updating my blog entries regularly. I feel like I need to backtrack (but I'll have to do that with photos later since I don't have access to them now).

Well, a formal offer was presented to me for a new job at a new company and I have officially accepted it! My last day at my current job will be July 8th and then I will spend some time at the beach and transition into my new position the following Monday.

I'm really lookign forward to additional job duties and more corporate out-of-the-office communcations as well as event planning in DC, NYC and even an event in Florida. The people I will be working with are quite "powerful" and I feel it will make me a more consciensous employee.

2 comments: