Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Deals of the Week

(edited on Sunday, 3/4)
I got a few good deals this week that I wanted to share! The first were at the grocery store. I go to Harris Teeter and am a member of their e-VIC program so I get additional unmarked deals emailed to me every few days. This week I got Hot House tomatoes on the vine for $0.99/lb (normally $2.99/lb) and full size Aquafresh toothpaste for $0.97 each, a savings of $5.36 since I bought two.

Today I went to the Montgomery County Moms of Multiples Consignment sale and got a few cute things for William although unfortunately overall I was underwhelmed by the selection. Unlike this trip to a consignment store. William's new things are in his room right now and he is asleep so I can't get a picture, but will try tomorrow!




The highlights were two pairs of shoes: a pair of brown Teva sandals for $2 (average retail $30) and a pair of NEW brown casual/dress shoes from the Children's Place for $5 (shoes start at $19.95). I also got a cute navy blue bucket hat with embroidered green alligators dinosaurs for the summer for $1 and a few other pieces of clothing including new Baby Gap overalls. Oh, and can't forget four Dr Brown's 8oz bottles for $1.50!


I was pleased with what I purchased for $21! Two more sales coming up this month thanks to TotSwap!

No comments: