Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tagging away

In regards to the title of this post, I don't mean tagging pictures on Facebook. This time I am tagging clothes for our local TotSwap children's consignment sale. You know that I am a frequent consignment shopper (another post next week about my latest finds) and I decided to go through William's clothes and sell some of them.

This was a hard process because both my husband and I look at outfits and think about what he did wearing that, the pictures, etc. And yes, we do want more children so I decided to sell items that I don't have an attachment to, items that I won't miss if we have another boy who manages to be the same size in the same seasons. So, you won't find any cute Children's Place cargo shorts with my tags on them, but there are some cute things, just not items I'm going to really miss. Not yet anyway.

No comments: