Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

Our little man turned us from a couple into a family less than two weeks ago and it is true what they say about life not being the same. This is how I spend most of my days when I should be getting extra sleep or even taking some time for myself.


Nana (my mom) and Auntie B. (my sister) have been in town so we have had some great pictures taken with our baby boy. I don't want to bore you with all of them because I'm sure you will be seeing plenty of him from now on, but he is a precious little doll.


As for my blogging, I know it has already taken a "hit" but can you blame me? Just look at this little face! :) I'm also going to start brainstorming more boy-centric ideas since I won't be sewing ruffles and flowers for him. (Too bad I already know how to make those...) So please just bear with me as I get adjusted to my new life as a mommy and enjoy even more time with him.


No comments: