Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Made by Me Monday: Split Letter Tiles

A couple months ago I started making these elegant split letter tiles using my Silhouette Cameo. I designed the split letter in the Studio software using the Regal font. They have been popular for weddings and housewarming gifts. The one in our kitchen has three names: my husband's, mine and our son's. I didn't include a date since we have been married almost four years and since William's name is on it, the date wasn't relevant.



This is one I made for a customer using a different font and brown vinyl instead of black. They are getting married this summer and this is a bridal shower gift, so we included their wedding date. I hope they like it!



Yes, these are available for sale too…just send me an email MemorableDesigns@gmail.com


No comments: