Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

I officially don't think I will be a bridesmaid again until my sister's wedding in the coming years (and Brittany, I better be the Matron of Honor!). I am okay with this revelation :). We recently spent five days down in Charleston/Hilton Head, South Carolina for the wedding of my best friend Blair and her fiance husband Joe.

The ceremony and reception were held at the beautiful Colleton River Plantation in Bluffton and we got ready at the Dye house, overlooking Colleton's Dye golf course. The wedding was at 6pm, but we were "on call" at 9am (make that 9:40 a.m. after my dose of Benadryl…don't ask, and a coffee/bagel run to Panera). I was Blair's photographer as she was getting ready so of course I am going to share some pictures with you!











1 comment:

Lissa @ her + him said...

what beautiful pictures! my best friend's wedding is june 16th and i'm so excited. there's something so special about seeing someone you love so happy :) found you via the bloghop xo