Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 13, 2012

20 Weeks -- Already?!

Well, I am halfway through my pregnancy with our second blessing of a child. Actually, as of today I am 21 weeks, but who's counting?! A few days ago all three of us went to a radiologist for the 20w ultrasound and I wanted to share a few of the images that were given to us. 

sweet little face

see here for my post with a similar picture of William at 20w

The technician spent an hour taking measurements and looking at all of the bones and organs she could see. We saw the stomach since the baby is already swallowing and the kidneys. I was happy she pointed out things like that to us.


William was well behaved, but it is different having a toddler in the room. He was however excited to see "his baby." I was tempted to find out the gender, but, no, we are not finding out the gender again :)

Hi Momma, Daddy and big brother!




2 comments:

Holly said...

You look beautiful Shannon! I can't wait to snuggle that new little GIRL...because it's going to be a girl for YOU and a BOY for ME! Ekk, love ya!

A Simplified Life said...

Stunning!!!