Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rosettes

Well, I have a wedding in October and have been looking for a dress. Of course the fall dresses just started coming in, but I knew I wanted to find one sooner rather than later. Funny thing is - I found shoes about three weeks ago that I bought, planning on wearing them for the wedding without knowing what dress I would wear. Although I ordered another dress, once I saw this one and was able to weasle a discount at the store, I went ahead and bought it :). I love the texture of the "rosettes" around the neckline andstraps. Now I have to go back to The Limited and return the purple dress I bought, but I think this one is much better. I love when I find a great item and can get it for less than the price on the tag!

No comments: