Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 25, 2010

Clemson game!

The week before last we went back to the place where I met some of my best friends: Clemson! I wish I had a recipe or something creative to share that I contributed to our massive tailgate, but since I camped for the weekend, I only contributed bottled water. So, some photos will have to suffice :)



Keep in mind that Clemson was playing Maryland so Brad was the only one around wearing red. Well, the Tigers beat the Terps 31-7 and it was a great game!! I made a shirt that I wore around town on Friday that said "My mom is a Tiger, but my dad is a Terp" and the back said "Good thing I have time to decide!" My good friend Blair and I designed it and I couldn't believe all the compliments I got on it.




Four of my cousins go to Clemson (only three are shown since their poor brother is pledging a fraternity).



No comments: