Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Glass Fall Centerpiece

Last week the temperature in Maryland dropped which meant Fall really has arrived. So, while the baby was playing in the living room, I decided to switch up my table decor in the dining room (our main eating area). I went with something very simple, at least for the time being, because I already had all of the elements at home.

These five multi-level votives are meant for candles, but since we don't have many dinners by candlelight in our house, although I wouldn't mind if we did ;), I filled them with....


...orange glass beads. I used these beads last year too, but in a different way.


I also chose to use the same placemats as last year, but bought plum colored napkins at World Market. 


Now once I get out to the farm this year, I'm sure some pumpkins will be added!!

No comments: