Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Shower Curtain = New Mood

A few weeks ago, this pattern caught my eye at World Market. The blue and green paisley was serene:


I could just picture this in our guest bathroom, so of course I bought it to make it happen! When we moved into our home, I had a really hard time finding a shower curtain for that bathroom. Funny story: when registering for wedding gifts, I actually registered for the same shower curtain at two different stores without even realizing it for our master bathroom. I guess it was exactly what I wanted. Anyway, this is what the bathroom used to look like:



The color was semi-metallic and I liked the texture, but it was pretty boring. And now the the reveal:



I like our new one MUCH more and it plays off the beachy theme in there. I don't want to make it too much of a "kids" bathroom, at least not for a few years and the bright blues and greens are good for a little boy anyway. The new pattern goes with my accessories too.




No comments: