Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have an Announcement...

On this day, the day after Valentine's Day I have an announcement to make:
I am going to start a weekly post Made by Me Monday.


How is this going to be different? Well, for starters, I'd like for you to share with me things you've made in the comment section of these posts. My blog isn't "ready" for a Linky party yet, but it would be great one day. For now, we'll keep it casual. This will give me additional encouragement to share some of the craft things I have made on a weekly basis. It is easy to let blog posts get shuffled around when life gets busy, but I am going to stick to this. Hopefully, ti will also allow me to see some new things you have created without having to stray far from my own blog.

So that's all for now…time to make sure I have good photos for my first few posts!