Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Almost Easter!

Since next week is Easter (already!) I wanted to share my Easter "mantle" which is a table in our entryway since we don't have a mantle. You can see my springtime bunting hanging from the stair railing to the picture frame. Then there is a modge podge of different Easter decorations...


This is an Easter subway art that I designed, cut and created with my Silhouette, love the colors. I am a fan of the "oops" paint at Home Depot and this was a golden yellow color that I used as a base with some thinned out white paint over it.


The metal tin with the eggs was from last year and the three little bunnies are courtesy of my mom. So are the letter cutout blocks. When she moved in they appeared on the table. 



Happy Easter!


No comments: