Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TotSwap Consignment Finds #1

This is the first of two posts about this season's TotSwap experience.



In the beginning of March we started getting some oddly warm, okay, hot, days in western Maryland. I made a quick stop at Children's Place and Carter's before heading out of town mid-March to buy the little guy some shorts and short sleeve shirts that actually fit. But, I didn't want to buy much since TotSwap was just around the corner. Here's what I got!


I spent $53 at the Gaithersburg TotSwap. For this price I purchased 5 pairs of plaid shorts, 4 additional pairs of shorts, an Orioles Nike romper for his first game in June, a Gap bathing suit and Land's End long sleeve swim shirt, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 overalls/rompers, and 10 onesies/shirts. Whew! What a deal!



My favorite pieces are the Orioles romper, beach outfit, and two pairs of shoes. How could I resist?!




 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good finds!! We must live close to each other! I also went to the Gaithersburg Tot Swap, but didn't find too much! I think I went too late! I got a ton at the Columbia one, though. I'm hoping to go to the Timonium one on Thursday night.