Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Finale

Well, in my mind, next week signals the end of fall. I plan on pulling out the Christmas decorations as soon as Thanksgiving is over to give myself time to enjoy them and also figure out what else I need to purchase or make for the year. In the essence of full disclosure, I already have holiday stuff on the dining room table, and since we're not having Thanksgiving guests I think it is fully appropriate!

Outside, it is still fall and I made my porch a bit more festive a few days ago. When I made the transition from autumn to winter in the dining room, I used the pumpkins that were on the table and moved them to the porch. We already had a large pumpkin and gourd on the porch, but the addition of the smaller multi-colored pumpkins makes a much greater impact. The box is an antique, given to use from Brad's cousin so it is on the porch where it won't get wet.


No comments: