Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Confession

My creative juices have stopped flowing. Okay, that's not totally true, but the projects I have in my mind are taking much longer to come to fruition. Today while my husband and I were out looking at "antiques"/rummage sale I actually turned down two reasonably easy project pieces because I remembered the projects in line upstairs in my craft room.

It isn't for lack of materials. No, I have already spent the money on the fabric, backing, paint, etc. It is just an issue of motivation which is unfortunate because I am not sure how much of it I will have once we bring a newborn home from the hospital.

I even have photos of a completed project and photos of another one in the works, but alas I haven't blogged about them which is shameful. I should be taking this time to create a backlog of posts for when baby arrives, but that hasn't happened either.

So my apologies go out to you, my followers, for the disappointment. I hope you continue to "follow" me because I will not let you down, but I just need a little extra time and some motivation.

1 comment:

Emily @ LaForce Be With You said...

It is getting so close to time for baby Squirt!!! I'm sure once you know if it's a boy or girl you will have plenty to share about the nursery and about your experience :) Don't worry about pushing yourself now to do too much, just enjoy life and love ;)

Love ya!