Pin it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Projects {Silhouette}

I'm about to start sharing more crafts, I promise. I have been using my Silhouette Cameo practically everyday to create birthday banners, cards, invitations or create with vinyl. Earlier this month I did a few Valentine's Day projects (all available for sale with personalization via Facebook and Etsy).

First is my Valentine's Day subway art. The Silhouette Studio offers some ready-made files to use for this, but I wanted mine to be unique, I didn't want to visit another blog and see the same exact item in different (or the same!) colors. I decided what words I wanted to use, adjusted the fonts and layout in Studio and used red and pink vinyl mounted on a 12x12 piece of painted white wood.



For my second project, my favorite apprentice (check out Halloween and Christmas) was needed. I found some cute frames with heart cutouts and got to work painting and personalizing. Someone ordered one for a friend too and the friend loved it!




1 comment:

Claire Justine said...

Lovey ideas,thanks for joining us on Creative Mondays :0)